We’re Furnace Repair Experts
Anza Plumbing and Heating offers affordable solutions to any size furnace repair.
Our heater and furnace repair technicians are highly trained and certified to work on all heating brands. Los Angeles doesn’t get chilly often, but when it does you want peace of mind that your heater is effective and won’t break down during the first cold spell. Should you need furnace repair, we are available to diagnose and repair your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We service and repair all brands. Including forced air furnaces, wall heaters, and floor furnaces. All of our repair work is fully guaranteed. At Anza Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning our goal is to provide immediate, exceptional service at a reasonable price. We understand the urgency involved when a crisis occurs and do our best to respond as quickly as possible. Even more importantly, our rates remain the same no matter the time of day you call, seven days a week, 24 hours a day!
It is highly recommended is that homeowners have annual heating tune ups and safety inspections. What can go wrong with your furnace?
- Thermostats can malfunction.
- Dirt and grime can build up on the burners (and pilot lights), impeding gas flow.
- Air filters can get clogged.
- Vents can dirty.
- Blowers can have mechanical issues and stop working.
- Ducts can crack and leak.
- Wiring can fray.
- Ignition switches can go faulty.
Furnace Repair and Maintenance Tipsby Anza Plumbing
Being proactive about Furnace Repair and the maintenance of your heating system has many benefits including:
- Prolonging the life of your system
- Minimizing the chance of a major furnace repair
- Saving energy and money on utility bills by keeping your system running at peak efficiency
- Avoiding breakdowns and the need for emergency service calls when the weather gets really cold
- Keeping your system’s warranty in good standing
There is never a good time to have your furnace go out on you.
Having your heater or furnace examined annually will benefit you in the following ways:
- Examine equipment condition & clearances
- Check thermostat calibration
- Clean & adjust furnace burner assembly
- Examine furnace installation quality
- Clean furnace ignition assembly
- Examine heat exchanger for damage & corrosion
- Monitor flue draft
- Test furnace safety controls
- Inspect gas piping
- Clean/replace standard air filters
- Measure for correct air flow
- Measure volts & amps
- Lubricate all moving furnace parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Check temperature difference – supply & return air
- Apply protective coating
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
So, what’s the answer to your furnace repair problems in the Los Angeles South Bay?
Hire the furnace repair experts at Anza Plumbing, Heating and AC. Avoid potential problems by scheduling a routine maintenance today.
For a Free Estimate, please Contact Us at 310-378-0099.
Torrance Heating Service and Torrance Heating Repair, Torrance Furnace Service and Torrance Furnace Repair Manhattan Beach Heating Service and Manhattan Beach Heating Repair, Manhattan Beach Furnace Service and Manhattan Beach Furnace Repair Hermosa Beach Heating Service and Hermosa Beach Heating Repair, Hermosa Beach Furnace Service and Hermosa Beach Furnace Repair Palos Verdes Heating Service and Palos Verdes Heating Repair, Palos Verdes Furnace Service and Palos Verdes Furnace Repair Redondo Beach Heating Service and Redondo Beach Heating Repair, Redondo Beach Furnace Service and Redondo Beach Furnace Repair